Each student must meet the following eligibility criteria to quality for financial aid:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- Have a valid social security number (exceptions for students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Be classified as a degree-seeking in an eligible degree or certificate program.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (3 credits hours for graduate students).
- Meet financial aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards at the end of each term.
- Not be in default on any student loan or owe a refund on any educational grant.
- Male applicants must be registered with the Selective Service.
- Sign a statement on the FAFSA indicating that you will use federal student aid for educational purposes only.