Transcripts, Enrollment/Degree Verifications, and Diplomas
Transcripts are the permanent and unabridged student educational record. Incompletes, failures and withdrawals are not expunged. Transcripts will not be issued if the student has overdue financial obligations, or other obligations outstanding and due to the University of Colorado.
To request an official transcript, please visit our ordering system supported by Parchment.
To obtain an enrollment verification:
- Log in to your UCDAccess student portal.
- Click using the hamburger navigation menu art the top right of the screen, select the Registration & Records option from the drop down. Then click on the Enrollment Verification tile. This will take you to the student page of the National Student Clearinghouse website. You must be logged in through UCDAccess to obtain the free enrollment verification.
- Click Obtain Enrollment Certificate to view and print an official verification.
A degree verification is not a diploma; it lists a student's degree on Office of the Registrar letterhead and bears the registrar's seal and signature.
Current and former students can order a degree verification by emailing their request to Registrar@CUAnschutz.edu, which must include the student's name, student ID, date of birth, degree awarded (e.g. Doctor of Medicine, etc.), and the mailing or email address to which the verification should be sent.
Degree verification requests are processed in the order in which they are received, and take 3-5 business days to process.
How to Apply for Graduation:
Meet With Your Advisor
Make an appointment with your assigned advisor in your school or college's Advising Center to verify graduation requirements and to make sure you'll meet them by the end of the semester.
- College of Nursing
- Colorado School of Public Health
- The Graduate School
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Medicine
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Apply for Graduation
Once you have verified that you're on track to graduate, use your UCDAccess student portal to apply for graduation:
- Once logged in, go to your Student Center tile
- Select My Academics under Academics
- Click Apply for Graduation
Please note: Your Intent to Graduate Form needs to be submitted between the first day of school and the last day to drop/add classes of the term you intend to graduate.
Want to Walk at Graduation?
If you plan to participate in commencement ceremonies, you will need to register for this separately on the Commencement website.
Important Notes Regarding Diplomas and Graduation
- Watch for information concerning transcripts, diplomas, Commencement, etc., via email through your CU Anschutz account following the acceptance of your graduation application.
- Diplomas for degrees conferred at Anschutz Medical Campus are automatically mailed out to the diploma address in the student's record.
- Special arrangements to mail diplomas may be made by emailing Registrar@CUAnschutz.edu. Postage fees will vary, depending on delivery destination.