2024-2025 Academic Catalog

Print Options

Students Returning Who Are in Good Standing

CU Denver students who have not registered and attended classes on the Denver Campus for one year or longer and who have not attended another institution since the University of Colorado are considered returning students and must formally apply for readmission. An additional application fee is only required if changing from undergraduate to graduate or non-degree to degree status, or if a degree was earned and the student is applying for a second degree. Students applying for readmission may complete an online application form at www.ucdenver.edu/admissions/-apply-now. A paper application may also be requested by calling 303-315-2601 or by email at admissions@ucdenver.edu.