2024-2025 Academic Catalog

Print Options

Application for International Graduate Students

International Credential Evaluation

Applicants to graduate degree programs and certificates with academic background outside the United States must provide an international credential evaluation report from Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) or World Education Services (WES). Visit the International Admissions graduate application information page for more details.

Health Sciences Programs

Please contact the applicable college/graduate department below for specific admission requirements and deadlines:

Non-degree admission

A non-degree student is defined as any student who has not been formally admitted to an undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree program at the University. Non-degree (except those admitted to a formal certificate program) students may apply and register on the dates specified below.

Graduate Basic Sciences and Public Health courses: Application is available on the web at http://www.ucdenver.edu/admissions/apply/Pages/apply.aspx. Once you arrive at the website, select "Non-Degree Graduate Students."