2024-2025 Academic Catalog

Print Options

Non-Degree Admissions

Do you want to explore CU Denver before applying to a degree program? Would you like to complete a course for professional development or transfer credits to another institution? If so, non-degree admission is right for you. 

Certificate/Continuing Professional Programs

Professionals who want to advance their careers or learn a new skill can earn a certificate from CU Denver. Our certificate programs provide specialized information delivered by knowledgeable professors. Additionally, our continuing education classes help you stay current with developments in your field.

*If you want to enroll in courses identified as Continuing and Professional Education, do not apply for non-degree admission. See your program for application information.

Graduate Non-Degree/Certificate/Continuing and Professional Education Admissions

  • International non-degree/certificate/CPE applicants must provide Proof of English Language Proficiency. If you have any questions regarding the ELP requirement, please contact International Admissions at mailto:intladmissions@ucdenver.edu
  • Please visit the International Admissions graduate application page for more information on application requirements. 
  • Please contact the applicable college/graduate department below for specific admission requirements and deadlines:

Business School

College of Engineering, Design and Computing

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

College of Nursing

Colorado School of Public Health

School of Education and Human Development

School of Public Affairs

Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences

After Admission

  • The Immigration Document Creation Request (IDCR) form is required for all non-degree international applicants
  • Non-degree coursework requires additional processing steps for the I-20. International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will help with those requirements.