2024-2025 Academic Catalog

Print Options

Transferring Programs

Students who are currently enrolled in a Graduate Program and in good academic standing (i.e., GPA of 3.00 or better) and who want to change Programs or major departments must complete the appropriate application forms and be accepted by the new Program into which they are transferring.