Please click here to see Business School information.
The Business Schools undergraduate certificates are primarily intended for students currently pursuing a degree in any undergraduate discipline that want to expand their business knowledge to give themselves a leg up when they enter the workforce. However, they can also be taken by students with only a high school diploma.
Students can pursue one of our undergraduate certificates, even if they are not CU Denver students. Credit earned as a part of the certificate does count towards your undergraduate degree, should you choose to pursue a degree here.
The Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship is offering an affordable program in one of the fastest growing business segments in the country - Innovation and Entrepreneurship. All courses are taught by faculty from the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship at CU Denver. You will find many opportunities including scholarships, mentoring, and networking. You will gain skills that prepare you to start a successful business or become an entrepreneurial asset to an existing company.
- Experiential opportunities
- Cost effective - Scholarships available
- No GPA requirements or prerequisites
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Certificate
- To declare this certificate, contact your student advisor.
- For more details about courses and registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must satisfy all requirements as outlined below and by the department offering the certificate.
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
- A grade of C or higher in each course is required to earn this certificate
|ENTP 3299||Business Model Development & Planning||3|
|ENTP 3200||Essentials in Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENTP 3230||Small Business Accounting and Finance||3|